jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a glitch in Ad program earnings

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 3 years ago

Last months earnings is showing under earnings but not in the earnings history.

I am not sure if I can disclose my earnings so I won't but its not matching up.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey tamron!
      From what I just saw in the record, your earnings from the past month are no longer showing up in your balance because you made payout (congratulations, by the way). big_smile

1. tamron profile image60
        tamronposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Simone
        I don't really watch my earnings anymore.  I was just curious because I never seen my stats right when in process of getting paid.

So when I checked my earning history the balance on my stats page did not show up.

That is great and this is my best month ever and I have a lot less article than I did before.

It was a liberating to delete all those loser hubs.  I didn't think it would be but it was! lol

I put them on my blog they are getting a lot more views but still no earnings.

I think I will do the same on my blog.  Delete the losers!
        Thanks again and as always your the best!

2. Just Ask Susan profile image87
    Just Ask Susanposted 3 years ago

It probably hasn't been updated yet. At the bottom of the page in History it says: Earnings for a particular month will not appear here until several days after the end of that month (up to 30).