jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Can I see how many views I have per month?

1. findwholeness profile image91
    findwholenessposted 3 years ago

I want to see each month on it's own, not just the past 30 days. Is this possible? I don't see how else a person is supposed to accurately track their progress.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The built-in stats here are extremely basic.  Admin intended for users to be able to get much more detailed stats by using Google Analytics.

2. Susana S profile image91
      Susana Sposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's very easy to see this info in Google Analytics (assuming you've enabled it and the system has had a chance to collect data from your account).

Just click Traffic sources >> overview >> select a time period >> click apply >> click month

....and voila! Exactly the info you're looking for smile

The HP ad impression stats only show 60% of the total traffic to your subdomain (because impressions are split 60/40 with Hubpages). That's also assuming that you have ads displayed on all of your hubs - some people choose not to show ads on some hubs and some hubs aren't allowed ads so those won't be counted in the HP impressions.

It really is best to use analytics if you want accurate traffic info.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Either use Google analtyics or call up whatever period you wish to see here: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/reports?type=hpads

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing that tip, psycheskinner!

findwholeness, if you have yet to establish yourself with Analytics, here's how: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/sett … -analytics

3. findwholeness profile image91
    findwholenessposted 3 years ago

Thanks, guys!

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Or, you can do as I do and set up a spreadsheet which you use to chart your views by niche every day.  At the end of one month, you'll have the whole picture for that month and will be able to compare as months go by.

4. lovebuglena profile image93
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

Well you can start an excel spreadsheet and each month include the view stats for that month. As far as past monthly data I don't think you can accurately do that. You can go to Ad Program stats, select that given month and divide the stats for that month by .6 to see what your views were. But not sure that is 100% accurate result.