jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

how can you find out...?

1. riotgrrrl profile image87
    riotgrrrlposted 7 years ago

Can you find out which hubpages are getting the most clicks. I'd be interested to see which things i'm advertising on my hubs are getting peoples attention, and making them 'click'!

1. 0
      multimasteryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If I'm understanding right you want to know which links are getting clicked on your pages and how often. There is a way!  Just redirect or mask your links with appropriate tools from this Squidoo lens I wrote a little while back.  Hope this helps:)
      http://www.squidoo.com/best-free-url-re … forwarding

2. compu-smart profile image79
    compu-smartposted 7 years ago

Hi Riotgrrrl

Sorry, this is not possible...

PS.. I mailed u about your broken links yesterday which are still not working!!

3. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

Hmmmm - yes it is compusmart

You can use google adsense to track the number of impressions (page views) that your hub gets and also the number of clicks on the ads - remember both these figures will be only around 60% of the total because thats the percentage that your adsense id is shown - the rest goes to hp to pay for all this!

Also sign up for google analytics (free) - use your profile url - add the analytics code into your affiliate settings and then you will be able to track individual hubs visitors, how they found you, where they are from what browser they use and what they had for breakfast (joking) - its  a very powerful tool

4. compu-smart profile image79
    compu-smartposted 7 years ago

Lissie, I assumed she meant other hubbers hubs! untill I have just re-read!!

5. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

It isn't possible to know which Hub or location gets clicks...You can have a total of them from Hubpages and get an estimate, but you can't tell like:

My Cat Food-A Hub on Food for Cats
    Got 2 clicks in 1 month.

Dogs: The Superior Breed Hub
    Got 9 clicks in 1 month.

That is an example that isn't possible.

Hopefully this answer sufficiently answers your question,