jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (24 posts)

FIXED:Title Tuner "No Hubs w title suggestions..."

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

As observed by me and two other Hubbers.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There is a new slot on the upper left of your monitor.  It is for quarters....you have to put a quarter in for each title request! smile

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
        DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Rofl, Dale...somehow, that would not surprise me....

2. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yikes- sorry about that, y'all! As soon as Matt gets in this morning, he'll take a closer look. He's our troubleshooting SUPERHEEEEERO!!!

In the meantime, my apologies for the inconvenience. ^_^;;

3. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You should now see results for the title tuner.
      This is dependent on your Hub having search traffic, so not everyone will see tuned title suggestion for all Hubs, but if there is search data, you should now see suggestions.

Search terms data for individual Hubs was affected by this as well, so that should now be working as well.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

No search terms, either.
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/107236

Want to bet the two aren't connected?

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No bet! I think you're right.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78

I see the "No Hubs with title suggestions have been found." message as well.
      Is anyone seeing anything other than that message?
      I have forwarded this to our engineering team, but if you do see results, please let us know.

3. lovebuglena profile image90
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

I just went into the Title Tuner and after loading I got message "No Hubs with title suggestions have been found." Does that mean it's not working or there really are no suggestions to improve my hub titles...?

1. Ceres Schwarz profile image22
      Ceres Schwarzposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I get the same message whenever I try the Title Tuner too. How exactly is it supposed to work? I also can't tell if there really aren't any suggestions or if it actually isn't working. And I also never see search terms for my hubs. Is that really because there aren't any or because it also isn't working?

4. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

I thought this was a continuation of the problem from ages back? Didn't the search terms go missing a few months ago? Did they ever fix them? I don't look at my search terms much, you can tell?

5. LCDWriter profile image93
    LCDWriterposted 3 years ago

I know that I *should* still have some in mine since I tweaked some but left others alone when it was working. But it still shows nothing.

1. LCDWriter profile image93
      LCDWriterposted 3 years ago in reply to this

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7968994_f248.jpg

Matt, I just tried it after your post that it is fixed.  I screen shot the error message I'm getting as of one minute ago.

1. LCDWriter profile image93
        LCDWriterposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Here's a close up.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7969003_f248.jpg

Thanks for the details.
        Did you clear your browser cache first?
        I just checked using Chrome in Win7 and did get the error the first time, but clearing the browser cache made the pop-up error no longer show.

I'm still not seeing any results, but I think that could easily be due to having little search traffic for the Hubs at which I am looking.

1. Ceres Schwarz profile image22
          Ceres Schwarzposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You said "for the hubs at which I am looking". How do you do that? Maybe I'm using the title tuner incorrectly but don't you just click on the Title tuner link? How would you select a hub to tune? I still get the "No Hubs with title suggestions have been found." whenever I click on the title tuner link. Am I doing something wrong? I've never seen the title tuner show me anything but that message.

Also, I don't see any search term sources on my hubs. I always see the "no search terms found" message even though some of my hubs do show traffic sources from Google. Is that related to the title tuner? What does this mean?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78

"for the hubs at which I am looking"
            I just meant I was looking at my Hubs and my Hubs don't have much search traffic.
            Search terms and the title tuner data are directly related.

6. LCDWriter profile image93

No, but I'll try that and also try it in another browser.  Just wanted to let you know in case it is still an issue for others.

7. LCDWriter profile image93

I cleared it out and that didn't help.  Also went to firefox and tried it and got the same error message except as firefox version.  The fact that I'm getting an error message and just not a "no suggestions at the time" message seems to indicate at least my account is having issues.  Maybe others can see if they are also getting an error message?  It's not critical for me or anything but I do find the tool useful for tweaks.  Thanks for your work on this!

Thanks.  I was able to reproduce the error you are seeing.
      So it, indeed, does not look like it is fully fixed yet.
      I forwarded the further details to our engineering team.

I tested more using Firefox 20 and Windows 7 and the title tuner was working in my tests.  It is now showing results.

If anyone is still having problems, please clear your browser cache and restart your browser and/or computer.

8. LCDWriter profile image93

It is working now!  Thanks.

Glad to hear it!

9. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Spunky, The Title Tuner, just came up with 5 really good gems for me. Serious. Not only that, it triggered an idea  for a good content enhancement on one of my hubs. Whoever came up with the Title Tuner did a really good thing. Just saying and a belated thank you. smile

Closed to reply

working