jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What is the maximum image size?

1. Writer Fox profile image78
    Writer Foxposted 4 years ago

I can't find this anywhere.  Does anyone know the maximum height and width dimensions you can use on HubPages?

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've used NASA images that would fill multiple screens. HP will automatically shrink them down for you to whatever the allowed max is.

2. Simone Smith profile image89
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The knowledgable paradigmsearch is quite right! big_smile

2. Writer Fox profile image78

Can you give me a link to one of your Hubs where you used a giant NASA photo?  Then I can check the size.  I'd appreciate it.

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My Sun hub should do it. You can't miss it. smile

3. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Also, I think LuisEGonzalez is our go-to guy when it comes to photos, images, etc. Might want to drop him a note at http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/112430 He's currently monitoring that thread. He can probably give you facts, as opposed to my guesswork.

4. Writer Fox profile image78

Thank you so much.  You're giant NASA pictures are 520 X 520.  That's probably the maximum size because those pictures were originally about four times that!

1. ngureco profile image86
      ngurecoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Naturally, they would have to maintain the aspect ratio of the photo with the longest side at maximum of 520 pixels.

5. mcxlivetips profile image61
    mcxlivetipsposted 4 years ago

can you post hub pic with new technology coming in the market
    sorry i forget tell myself i am amar work as technical adviser in the investment company deals with the the mcx tips commodity tips, intaday tips sureshot tips etc  and i also take interest in the investment market but from my childhood i also take interest in the technical field so i have a lot of collection of the new release of the technical parts....
    regards
    commoditytradingcall

working