jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Dont you hat it when.....

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

Those little annoying things happen, that could have been prevented... like turning on the disposal and there is a spoon down the drain.

What are your little preventable  "Hate it" moments?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Personally, I hate the results when I send the grandkids to bed without hitting the bathroom first.  It's never pretty...

Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I remember a list of things for teachers that said something like: "You have been teaching too long if...."
        One of the points was something like , "If you ask  people if they need to use the rest room before you  start a new activity-- like going into the theater."

2. paradigmsearch profile image88
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Unethical conduct. And in the town and surrounding area I live in, I see so, so, so much of it...

Some things we cannot control, but if I (or someone ) leaves a spoon in the sink. I  could have prevented the spoon grinding.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image88

(Oh, yeah-- it wasn't about hats-- hats are great.) Don't you hate it when your keyboard doesn't understand what you are trying to type?

2. Nicole Winter profile image60
    Nicole Winterposted 3 years ago

I hate it when I'm asleep in bed & wake up... and it's like an hour before the alarm goes off, but for whatever reason, I'm thinking "Oh, noes, it's time to get up!," and there's that little adrenaline shot then you realize you're not supposed to get up for another hour.  It takes like 15-20 minutes to *really* fall back asleep & then when the alarm does go off, you're all like: "Oh, crap, seriously?!?  I just fell back asleep!, I may as well had gotten up then.," it's so hard to get up after that.

I  know what you mean-- even though I no longer have early appointments. My little doggy often decides that 4, 4;30 , or  5  is a good time to  go out.

1. habee profile image90
        habeeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, our big doggies sometimes do the same. lol

3. Cook n Save Money profile image89
    Cook n Save Moneyposted 3 years ago

Ah yes.  My disposal chewed up a 3M green dish scrubber, just this morning.  A spoon I can see slipping down through the rubber thingamabob - someone had to finagle that scrubber down in there!  Last month it was a tea ball strainer.

I'll tell you what, the disposal in my house built well, it's survived all kinds of abuse!

Mine must be pretty strong, as well. I feed most of my organic scraps to the chickens or the compost pile, but it has survived a few 'mis-feedings' that were never meant to go down the drain.

4. profile image0
    delleaposted 3 years ago

I hate it when I'm running late and have to rush off to work (too much on my mind at once), I go all the way out to the car, get in, realize I forgot to grab something, and have to run all the way back to the house to get it... ending up even later than I was in the first place!

working