jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Ads Disabled

1. Natashalh profile image92
    Natashalhposted 3 years ago

I just published a new hub and it says ads have been disabled. I'm a little confused because it doesn't contain anything that's prohibited by GA, as far as I can tell, and isn't anything I'd feel weird about discussing with anyone. It's on the reasons picking up dog poop is important and how unattended dog poop is a public health threat. Glamorous? No. But is it actually something that can't have ads?

http://natashalh.hubpages.com/hub/Why-P … -Dog-Feces

1. WryLilt profile image85
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Does the warning say specifically why? I'd say it's likely the automatic content checkers picking it up. Try replying to the warning email or team@hubpages.com for information on why and see if they can do a manual review.

Natashalhposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I haven't seen a warning email - I just saw an automated warning on the hub. I couldn't find an email address, even though I looked. Thanks so much for the info! I'll shoot them an email in the morning.

2. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Natasha!
      I would go through our help wizard and it will lead you to email the team.  They should be able to fix it for you.  Have a good night.   smile

Natashalhposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

Email  team@hubpages.com  so that they can manually check. The ads were disabled by an automatic filter when it picked up the words "pooh" or any of the derivatives that equates to "sh...t"
    Once it is manually checked the ads should be enabled.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7974012_f248.jpg

3. Woodmckinney profile image78
    Woodmckinneyposted 3 years ago

Any word on what the issue was or how it was fixed?
    This hasn't happened to me yet, but it is always great to be prepared!!

Closed to reply

working