jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Mentoring offer

1. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 3 years ago

I've been inspired by Wrylit and her offer to help any hubber improve their hubs.

I'd like to offer to be a mentor to a hubber with less than ten hubs. Here's what I would do:
    -Review one hub (of your choice) a week and give detailed feedback on improvements that I feel you can make to get more traffic etc.
    -Answer any questions (or point you to the correct resource) you may have
    -Help you formualte some decent titles and sub-titles for a hub you are interested in creating.

I'm not promising that you will see a huge increase in traffic, and especially note that gaining traffic will take a lot of time.

The first to respond requesting this will be by mentee - I will contact you through 'fan mail' so we can start. I offer this service for six hubs (six week) - at that point I will ask for a new mentee.

Please note I will be critical and point out serious grammar, spelling errors - if you're not open to objective critisism then don't become my mentee!!!

2. Gcrhoads64 profile image96
    Gcrhoads64posted 3 years ago

Wrylilt has been very generous with her time and advice. And it's very nice that you are offering to mentor someone. I'd jump at the chance, but I am waaaay over the 10 hub limit. smile

SimeyCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If this isn't too time consuming I'll probably offer to help others - you're first on the list!!!

1. Gcrhoads64 profile image96
        Gcrhoads64posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!
        It will be nice to get feedback from a seasoned veteran. smile

3. 0
    AdriatiXposted 3 years ago

Wow. This is the opportunity that I would really like to take. As a ''fresh'' hubber any advice and help is always appreciated. Therefore, SimeyC if you are still available I would like to apply. smile

SimeyCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Adriatix - I'll contact you today!
      Habee & Wavegirl - big_smile

4. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 3 years ago

Simey, if you take me on as a mentee, it would keep you busy. You wouldn't need anyone else to apply! lol

1. wavegirl22 profile image46
      wavegirl22posted 3 years ago in reply to this

He he . .Habee I was thinking the same thing. . you beat me to the punch!

5. agilitymach profile image97
    agilitymachposted 3 years ago

That's very kind of you!!!!!!!

working