jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Why not add "view duration" to our stats page?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago

These show at the top of each article, but it would be nice to view them easily.  This would give writers an idea as to how engaged readers are without having to check Google Analytics and would be much less tedious.  With this feature, we would quickly know which hubs need to be upgraded.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the recommendation, TIMETRAVELER2! The reason it's not on the stats page of My Account is we simply don't have enough space. Requests for other details to be featured on the stats page have never come through because the real estate is all used up. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful on this front?
      Might I recommend making a bookmark for Google Analytics? It has more robust analytical tools, anyhow- I think it's a much better page to visit when checking in on your Hubs' performance. smile

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's too bad, but you are right.  I recently learned more about using Analytics and while doing so is sometimes awkward, the info is excellent.  How about this for an idea:  If view duration for a listed hub is good, could the title be highlighted?  That won't give an exact view count, but will tell writers their article is "in the ball park" so to speak.

2. Healthy Pursuits profile image87
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 3 years ago

Could a new item be added to the sub-menu below "copied hubs" on the stats page? Call it 'Hubmetrics". Then, instead of trying to squeeze in another column on the basic stats page, when that menu item is chosen, a new page displays with columns that display the Hubmetrics for each hub.  The we could see the hubmetrics of all of our hubs without opening each hub.

Maybe if there is room, a couple of other columns from the stats on the hub could also be included.