jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Does making hub makes you busy and happy?

1. dashingme profile image79
    dashingmeposted 3 years ago

Making hub makes me really busy and happy. It takes time for me to make new one especially about health because it needs more research and facts to make, maybe it depends sometimes.  I only have time maybe 2-4 hours  a day to sit down, then make some errands and chores. As much as possible I try to sit down create, edit, add and research even  if Im a house wife. Making hub is interesting, fun and fascinating for me. I feel like Im a career woman.

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It used to make really happy and I kept busy for sure but- recently in creating my profile for another site I was advised not to list any work I had done for content mills such as HP, Triond and Infobarrel. Why? Because real journalists and authors look down on content mill writers.
      No joy there anymore.

2. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 3 years ago

Usually it makes me busy and happy, sometimes it makes me grumpy and frustrated, but I get over it. I'm glad you're having a good time.

dashingmeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, but I get frustrated too when I dont have time. And sometimes I have no peace in mind when my husband  gets annoyed when I'm trying to make busy on computer.. but he understand just a matter of time to write something.

3. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

"Does making hub makes you busy and happy?"

I think this is a very good question!

In fact, so much so; that going forward, any hub that I'm not enjoying doing, I will stop doing. Simple as that.

4. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Yes, it's an odd mixture of feeling busy, happy, frustrated, stressed, excited, accomplished, creative, addicted, trapped, tired, discouraged, competent, and perplexed. I love putting the hubs together with all the pieces and seeing the finished product when I click publish. It gives me a rush but with some sacrifice. I know that it will be all worth it in time.

Your right its a mixture of feeling. I hope to publish more here and see how all things goes by.

5. StoneCircle profile image86
    StoneCircleposted 3 years ago

Writing hubs does keep me busy. I am happy to be writing once again! My writing seemed to have fallen in the ditch beside this road I am travelling. Glad to have found it under a rock with some moss on it!

That nice you still find your self inlove in writing.

working