jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (12 posts)

Lost Post...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

I noticed that the forum categories have been changed (reduced!) again! 

I had a food/cooking question, but no more food/cooking forum.  So, I posted it in 'freeform discussion' (aka 'sandpit,'), and under the 'choose topic' at the top of the page where you are actually typing in your question, I selected for 'food/cooking.'

There were no error messages; nothing that said the category no longer existed, but "poof" my question never showed up--it's gone.  I went back to the 'freeform discussion' category, filtered for "your questions" ..and nothing came up.

What happened, here?   Why can I not find my post (and hence, any answers I may get to my question)?  That is, assuming the question was not just zapped into some black hole of non-existent categories, and no one else will see it either, negating the possibility of any answer....

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this
      1. Simone Smith profile image91
        Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Dang WryLilt- you've got skills. O__O

It was hiding in DzyMsLizzy profile activity. wink

DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ohmigosh..you mean, after 3 years here, I still have new things to learn?  Who would have thought!  lol

Hey, I'm still learning new things!

Yeah--that was my professional smart-a$$ gene kicking in.....  wink

LOL

2. Sapphireid profile image66
      Sapphireidposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Good evening DzyMsLizzy,
      You might find it conducive to check with HubPages themselves, as it may be under review. Just an option, as I know that sometimes items are not approved to be placed for viewing for several reasons. I've been a part of the HubPages fam for 3 years. Take care.
      Sincerely,
      Sapphireid

There should be no reason the question shouldn't be approved--there was nothing "off" about it...it was a simple food/cooking question.

However, WryLilt has found it, so no worries at this point.

2. tirelesstraveler profile image87
    tirelesstravelerposted 3 years ago

At the top of the forums there is a button that says switch to forum topics.  The food forum is there. 
    I like the new format.

I did not realize they had made that change, and didn't notice that button.  Thanks very much, tirelesstraveler.

working