Approved for Adsense, but theiremail only specifies one article

1. local connection profile image85
    local connectionposted 3 years ago

Hi there, I have been approved by Adsense!  Now, in the second email, which is the one that says my account has been approved, it said that Ads will begin appearing on a particular article of mine.  I can't understand if it starts off with one and then they are added to more and more, or if I need to do something to place the Ads.  When I log in to Adsense, it's only showing that I have 2 page views, but I have had many more views on my articles in that timeframe.  I see "Google Ads" on all of my articles.  Not sure if they are from my Adsense or just default.  Does this make sense to anybody?  I hope I explained it well... thanks!

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations on being approved, local connection!

Notes about ads being added to certain pages do not apply to HubPages since we already host ads on Hubs; just make sure that your account is properly connected. More details here:

2. xavierdhs07 profile image60
    xavierdhs07posted 3 years ago

Congrats...for getting approved..After getting approved by Adsense,you have to link your adsense account to the sites where you have written your articles.Otherwise,adsense won't count the page views.Now they are counting the views for the article which you got approval i think