jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

The Right Hubpages Category and Subcategory for Weddings

1. zeke2100 profile image84
    zeke2100posted 3 years ago

I was posting a question about weddings. I was trying to find an appropriate category for it. I selected Holidays and Celebrations>Birthdays and Celebrations>Wedding Anniversaries,
    but I think a more appropriate place to add weddings is in the Event Planning Category. I was very surprised that "Weddings" are not in event planning, since it should qualify.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'll run this by Christy Kirwan, HubPages' dedicated God of Topics (she giveth and she taketh away). Perhaps she will see a change that should be made- or know about a wedding niche on HubPages that might suit your needs!

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey zeke2100, you should be able to find what you need in Gender and Relationships> Weddings and Wedding Planning. There are TONS of wedding subtopics under Weddings and Wedding Planning, so just choose whichever one best fits your question. big_smile

1. zeke2100 profile image84
        zeke2100posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Okay, thanks. I didn't think to even look under Gender and Relationships.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank YOU for asking! You can always try searching for keywords like "wedding" in the HubTool when you select a Topic for new Hubs. If you still don't see what you need, please feel free to email me (christy.kirwan@yieldbuild.com). It might warrant a new Topic. smile

working