jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

How to re-apply for google adsense?

1. 0
    Educateurselfposted 3 years ago

My application was rejected because of insufficient content, but now again I want to re-apply because I have worked on my hubs and write more quality hubs and to do everything which google adsense need. The problem is when I go to my account - earnings- association is disabled by you or by google for the TOS violation I have discussed about and searched about this, but I want to know hoe other hubbers can re-apply for it as once they rejected.

on the message which google sent to me for the rejection of my application on this email they said they you don't need to re-apply we will accept your application when you made changes and put enough content on your blog.

Thanks in advance.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You answered your own question.

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
      LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm not clear whether your AdSense was disabled for TOS violations or lack of content. For lack of content as soon as you have more material that should be it. However if for a TOS violation then that is it.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The email you posted said: "As soon as you’ve made the necessary changes, we’ll be happy to take another look at your application." Which means you need to reapply to adsense with more content--they are not going to check on it for you.

As to deal with your hubpages and adsense account being disconnected, I suggest you go to adsense and sign in there--not through hubpages.  https://www.google.com/adsense/ 

So: What has happened is 1)Your adsense account is just sitting and waiting for you to reapply with more content and 2) your hubpages account is just sitting and waiting for adsense to be linked to it again.  So I suggest you do those two things.