jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Mobile Hubpages

1. Anaydena profile image83
    Anaydenaposted 3 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7985714_f248.jpg
    So my computer crashed, but I still wanted to write my hubs! I discover a Hubpages app, but it's nothing more than the browser mobile version shortcut with ads! Then I find out that you can't even create a hub mobile-ly unless there's no pictures, videos, or other capsules used in a hub except the text capsules! I think you should create a full-functioning app, or at least mobile site, where hubbers can create hubs on the go without having to worry about a computer.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry about our lackluster mobile interface, Anaydena. Rest assured we don't want it to remain as it is either. ^_^;;

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 3 years ago

The mobile app was not made for creating Hubs, and unfortunately admin's response to requests for such have been met with "yeah, we know..."

Yeah, we know....

T____________T

Anaydenaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hahahaa

3. Bedbugabscond profile image87
    Bedbugabscondposted 3 years ago

I imagine that it is no easy task to create a mobile page or app that is compatible with the complexity of Hubpages. I am on a mobile now. I can comment to peoples hubs, participate in questions and the forum.

I too would love to be able to edit hubs on my mobile. I just got a wireless keyboard for my iPhone 4. It is so swet. My alternative is to write in Googl drive. Then when I have acccess to a computer move it all to hubs.

You could do the same, and maybe spend the time collecting origional photos. Then you could put it all together later! I hope you figure out a solution to your problem soon!

Those are great tips!!

2. Anaydena profile image83

I do that as well, @Bedbugabscond but I don't have access to a computer, and truthfully, it wouldn't be very hard. I create apps, and it could be an awesome app if we could just get the hub editing down. How convenient it would be! I would definitely be glad to support or help create the Hubpages app. Just a suggestion though. My problem with the alternative is that I don't have access to a computer any longer, and quite frankly I would like to stay writing more and making money.

4. Bedbugabscond profile image87

what about a local library? a friend or family members house? I think I would be lost without a computer! Making apps is pretty cool. Wish I had that skill.

It's pretty easy... Learn html and java script, both are virtually easy to learn... Maybe I should do a hub on it ^_^

5. Bedbugabscond profile image87

Great idea!

working