jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Question from those hubbers who were having this problem?

1. 0
    Educateurselfposted 3 years ago

Hello to all hubbers,
    I have a question from those hubbers who were having this problems and they solved it.
    Recently I have researched on internet about it, raised questions, post my problem on hubpages forum, but it seems like some hubbers don't know about my situation so now the question is to you.
    Those hubbers whose application was rejected by google adsense how again they approved, what you do to approved once you are rejected.
    Thanks in advance and the help will be really appreciated.

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hello Educateyourself, hubbers from some Asian countries have to wait for a period of six months before Adsense will approve your account.. So keep writing quality content and apply again after your six month period on HP has passed. That will be another three months.

2. vipanchikainfo profile image59
    vipanchikainfoposted 3 years ago

Try again. dear friend i get the approvel after few rejection. You should write a quality work before google application.
    After submit the adsence request you can share your articles in social media because google consider views for approvel.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

I answered that question as clearly as I could, what part did you not understand?

1) Go to your Adsense account
    2) sign in
    3) reapply.

4. 0
    Educateurselfposted 3 years ago

Thanks cardisa for the help, actually I want to know the method of re apply. Because when I go to my adsense account it says your account is disabled at this time and your account is under review. So you can't re apply again.

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Then you need to wait for a response from Adsense.

5. Writer Fox profile image81
    Writer Foxposted 3 years ago

Go search for an answer on this forum:

You can also ask questions there, but you might get yelled at if you didn't search for the answer first - because the question has probably been asked and answered before.

You should be able to search answers regarding your specific country, too.