jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

Help, I'm stuck in Adsense limbo :'(

1. Louise Lately profile image88
    Louise Latelyposted 4 years ago

I applied for Adsense over a month ago and since then I have been able to access my pending account and I have even set up my bank account with them...(my account has the red bar at the top saying that my account is under review). I have also received an email re that partial review is done and I also got an email re their changed terms and conditions which I have accepted...

I checked my status with Google but they have said that I need to implement ad code - which I know that I shouldn't have to do as I signed up through HP and that kind of stuff is dealt with by HP I've been told.

Does anyone know where I go from here? many thanks!

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you have an Adsense publisher ID number, that's all you need to input in your HubPages account settings.  When you login to your Adsense account, it should be at the top of the page, or you can see it in the ad code.  It looks like pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx where the x's are some digits.  I would assume since they gave you the ad code to copy and paste that they have approved you.

Louise Latelyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you calculus-geometry! Do you know where I can input these digits in the settings? Have tried to look in the Earnings section but can't find it.

1. livewithrichard profile image83
          livewithrichardposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Go to 'My Account' then 'Earnings' where  you can configure your Affiliate ID's... This is different than the 'My Earnings' page.

Thank you for your response - I have looked all over but I cant find where I can configure my affiliate ID, maybe it's because my application is still pending?..

1. WryLilt profile image85
              WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

On this page, click "configure" beside Google Adsense. https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

If you don't have that option, contact Hubpages and let them know you need to insert your pub-id to receive full approval and see if they can do it manually.

http://hubpages.com/help-wizard/

Thank you Wry Lit, think I might need to contact HP - will try that smile

2. Simone Smith profile image91
                Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks WriLilt! My apologies for all the hassle you've gone through Louise Lately.

Thank you Simone! Hoping that it gets solved shortly smile

working