jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Days of Decreasing Traffic

1. Mark Johann profile image60
    Mark Johannposted 3 years ago

I found out that there are days when Hubpages has increasing traffic and decreasing traffic. Since three days ago, my traffic has been decreasing. Then, I check the forums, many hubbers are also complaining of the decreasing traffic. I believe later these days, traffic will rise up again.

Don't you just worry! It happened also about 5 months ago then eventually rise up few days later that time.

1. yougotme profile image90
      yougotmeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Glad your optimistic! I too believe that this is just temporary. My hub view declined by almost 50%, but I'm really positive that it will crawl up again once things settle down.

1. Mark Johann profile image60
        Mark Johannposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, my friend. We should always be positive. The traffic of hubpages will increase again sooner or later.

2. Renee Abbott profile image85
      Renee Abbottposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Everything in life rises and falls, it is how life is..This is called wheel of life, and for me to worry about that is senseless. Yes, I too have seen the flurry of posts laiden with stress and worry, but it just isnt a healthy place to put my head in, so I just use my time in a positive manner. It is good to see your positive post Mark. I do walk my talk, and watch were I put my focus on, it serves me better.

1. janshares profile image91
        jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Very well put, Renee.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

My prediction is that on average we are in a 40% drop that will remain throughout the summer. I will refine that number once I see how this Monday compares to last Monday. So far, not looking good at all...

3. Will Apse profile image91
    Will Apseposted 3 years ago

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea and watch an old movie?

4. ologsinquito profile image94
    ologsinquitoposted 3 years ago

My search engine traffic is much better today than it's been in recent days. I'm cautiously optimistic.

5. Bedbugabscond profile image89
    Bedbugabscondposted 3 years ago

My views are starting to go up, too. Not by much, but it is a step in the right direction. I am also cautiously optimistic about this. In the meantime, I am researching as much as possible and looking for ways to help this uptick continue!

6. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i60/2/5/13/frabz-Youre-an-online-writer-Hows-that-working-out-for-you-370642.jpg

working