jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Hub Making And The Challenges

1. Mark Johann profile image73
    Mark Johannposted 4 years ago

As we make our hubs, there are factors to be considered. Hubs are done properly if we are mentally ready, physically able, spiritually gifted, socially informed, etc.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh? I just get in there and write.

2. Mark Johann profile image73
    Mark Johannposted 4 years ago

Sometimes I feel very excited to write and sometimes I can't do it. In my mind, I have to make one but I am not in the mood to do it.

Does anyone also feel about like this?

3. Rich W2K profile image81
    Rich W2Kposted 4 years ago

I'm with WryLilt. However, I won't publish hubs until I've spent a few days going back over and improving it little by little. So I guess at different points in time I'm "mentally ready, physically able, spiritually gifted, socially informed, etc."  and it all comes together into my completed hub.

4. plogan721 profile image86
    plogan721posted 4 years ago

I have to sit on a hub for a few days as well.   Right now it is hard for me.  I am niche-specific at the moment, and I have to be careful that the subject I post about on my blogs is not the same topic for my hubs, or Google will ding me for it.  So I find myself more times than not checking, re-checking, and doing a final check before I post my hub.   Did I mention I am on Squidoo too? 

The best thing I have done for myself is write in MS Word first, and I mean everything.  That way if I find myself repeating something that I said in another place, I can double check first to see if I have it in one of my folders in Word, than if not, I keep writing, but if I do, then I change the post, article, etc....

It is a good practice to follow, especially if you are niche-specific and on multi-plateforms.

working