jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Viewing Hubs

1. evamaries profile image59
    evamariesposted 3 years ago

Is it possible to have a hub reviewed, including my profile, if I am not published?  thanks

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey again evamaries!
      At this time, it is not possible to have drafts reviewed. That said, you might send the text of your Hub to a friend to have them edit it.
      I really appreciate your determination to publish work that is really polished. I hope others may follow your great example!

2. lovebuglena profile image93
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

The only way to do that is to give that person who you want to review your hub access to your Hub Pages account. I wouldn't do that though unless you can totally trust the person. A better alternative would be to send a Word document with the hub content to that person. Or you can simply publish the hub, have the person review it, and then edit the hub with relevant changes, if any need to be made.

1. evamaries profile image59
      evamariesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Do you have the time to review my profile and let me know what you think? 
      thanks  eva

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
        Dale Hydeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

A spell check and grammar check is needed on your profile.  One of the free online tools that I use is:

3. clairewait profile image91
    clairewaitposted 3 years ago

I say just publish it then revise and update. The initial web traffic is so slow you'll have time.