jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Monitized Youtube channel and Hubpages

1. Bedbugabscond profile image88
    Bedbugabscondposted 3 years ago

Is it against Youtube or Hubpages TOS to have a monetized You tube channel and then write hubs about the same topic as any given video and embedding a link to Hubpages?

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nope! What matters is that your written content on HubPages is original. big_smile

2. Mark-well profile image77
    Mark-wellposted 3 years ago

Indeed. You can plot all the evil schemes you want from your lair, as long as you are original and use proper grammar.

3. John Jason Hosac profile image61
    John Jason Hosacposted 3 years ago

I kind of like that idea. I made a video about working on my motorcycle. I had to replace a particular part and could not find anything online that was too helpful so I thought I would make a video. This is great to know. I would love to do a more extensive write up and have the video as reference for everyone!

4. yupperclub profile image66
    yupperclubposted 3 years ago

monetized youtubes are still Google.  As long as you are approved for monetization on youtube and hubpages (also allowing Google monetization)  I'm sure they know where and when to show the ads and you should not have to worry about it.  Google is pretty smart about that kind of thing and they know your approval status...but if you want, you can TRY sending an email to Google for a personal response...maybe send an email to hubpages authority...you'll probably have a better chance at getting through and a personal response back if you want to be sure.  These guys all KNOW each other and I'm sure someone can help you.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The question was whether Hubpages allows people to link to videos they have made themselves and make money off on Youtube. Which it does.