jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Can your application on adsense be approve even from several declines?

1. KenDeanAgudo profile image75
    KenDeanAgudoposted 3 years ago

I was applying several times on adsense but my application was always declined saying insufficient content. How many hubs must i have to apply again?

1. Ceres Schwarz profile image20
      Ceres Schwarzposted 3 years ago in reply to this

HubPages suggests that you have at least 10 published hubs before applying for AdSense. But, nowadays, it seems that Google is much stricter about accepting people into AdSense.

I had 11 hubs when I applied for AdSense but I got disapproved for insufficient content, which was why I haven't reapplied yet as I plan to write more hubs before doing so. Reading through some of the other recent forums of people who have been accepted into AdSense after being rejected for insufficient content, it seems that you'll be needing to have at least 25 or more published hubs so you'll hopefully not get rejected for insufficient content anymore.

Also, it's not a good idea to keep reapplying to AdSense all the time. Write more hubs first so you won't keep getting the insufficient content rejection. And make sure you read up on all of Google's terms of service, rules, policies, guidelines, etc to be certain that you're not inadvertently violating anything.

Check out the HubPages learning center guide and the HubPages FAQ for more information on AdSense. You can also check the Google AdSense site itself for more information.

KenDeanAgudoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you friend for answering my questions, It really helps a lot and now I know what to do .

2. Simone Smith profile image90
        Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for sharing that helpful advice, Ceres Schwarz! big_smile

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Applicants from the Philippines seem to fall under Google's term requirements that they must have an account for six months before being considered for acceptance.

KenDeanAgudoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh really? its okay I am just building my hub pages and i know it will be worthwhile to wait. Thank you relache for this information.

working