jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Can we have a system to find the visitor to our hubs?

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image64
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

Many fellow hubbers and outsiders visit our hubs every day.  Can we have a system or technology to know whoever, at least  from the HubPage community, visited our hubs.  I had found such kind of thing in ORKUT.  Can we incorporate that technology to HP as well?  It will help us to find the number and details of our visitors and perhaps may even helpful to enhance our traffic as we can respond with them later. (It is required especially when the visitor didn't leave any comments.)  Please consider.

2. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

Are you suggesting that you should be given names of people visiting your hubs, so that you can then spam them even if they did not wish to start a dialogue with you in the comments section?

sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago in reply to this

My intention is to build a good companionship fellow hubbers and nothing more. Thanks for the reply.

3. SAM ELDER profile image75
    SAM ELDERposted 4 years ago

Sunikunnoth2012 .. Many of us prefer to stay anonymous so I do not wish to have such system here.

"Don't judge a man by his opinions, but what his opinions have made of him" ― Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

thanks for your reply.

4. brakel2 profile image86
    brakel2posted 4 years ago via iphone

I am sure you have good intentions. Maybe those who didn't comment had a reason. I looked up the site you mentioned. It must work for them. Good luck with your writing. It is good that you express your ideas.

Yes, it is with some good intentions that I raised that request. But I understand some people prefer privacy. I do agree. Thank you for the reply.

working