jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Good Job Hubbers!!!

1. anasshad profile image80
    anasshadposted 3 years ago

I've returned to Hubpages after a good bit of time, and have been really impressed by the recent developments they have rolled. It shows that they are constantly working for the better. This post to just to give all the people at Hubpages a thumbs up and tell them that they are doing a great job.

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I agree - the staff here has done a great job of enhancing the site and developing ways to ensure quality writing and content.  Good job, HP!

1. anasshad profile image80
        anasshadposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Really! It's wonderful how they're putting in efforts to HP even better.

2. Spence Bailey profile image61
    Spence Baileyposted 3 years ago

I recently came back as well. (Not like I made a big return since I was never popular, but I came back none the less.) I noticed the measures that HubPages is taking to make sure that content is better and that there is less spam. It's great because it is also pushing me to make Hubs with better content, too! Keep it up!

3. Bedbugabscond profile image89
    Bedbugabscondposted 3 years ago

I am recently back from a hiatus of my own. I am always happy to see the Hubpage staff working hard as ever. I am taking the challange posted in the forums and working hard to improve each and every hub. Once I do that I plan to start publishing more content.Welcome back anasshad and Spence!