jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What will you do if your account is disabled?

1. 0
    Educateurselfposted 3 years ago

I was very happy and hopeful that now I will approved from google adsense because I have work a lot to write more quality content, but it seems like it will be hard to......... I am experiencing this problem from last 3 weeks my question is simple, but still no one is able to solve my problem even hubpages staff members really its a pain if your account is disabled and no one is listening your problem or no one is interested to solve your problem. Although I have registered an appeal form, but they sent me a email that we are unable to confirm your google adsense account with the information that you have provided and sent your appeal form again. I do this 3 times, but................................Oh god.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hello Educateurself- I am so very sorry for your frustrating experience with AdSense. I am afraid, however, that there is nothing we can do to change it; AdSense is an independent party and we have no control over Hubbers' accounts with the service.

1. 0
        Educateurselfposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks simone for the reply, but do you know why google is not conforming my adsense account. I mean when I sent an appeal form to google adsense I have said to them that I have removed all the copyright images and put my own and those images which is allowed for commercial purpose only, I have also removed the videos because I am afraid it was also in the circle of copyright.
        Thanks for listening simone.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

It would help us narrow things down if you would answer the questions raised in your previous threads about this problem.

#1 Are you in an Asian country where a 6 month waiting period is required?
    #2 How often have you reapplied and have you addressed the reason for the rejection each time?
    #3 Is your account just not approved, or has it be banned?

Basically, you have to fix what they as you to fix, and reapply--until they approve your account.

p.s. I still see what sure look like photos on your hubs are being used incorrectly.  Not addressing the problems Adsense flags is a sure way to get your account permanently rejected or at best a recipe for frustration as they will just reject you again. For example you are using a CC photo that requires attribution to gcardinal from Norway, and you are claiming the source is you. I suspect you are not gcardinal from Norway and also Jean-Marc Ayrault and the various other named photographers whose work you are claiming as your own.

1. WriteAngled profile image92
      WriteAngledposted 3 years ago in reply to this

OP is from Pakistan

1. psycheskinner profile image82
        psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

In that case I would suggest that he spend the next three months ensuring the copyright (photograph attribution) and insufficient content (only 22 featured hubs) issues are dealt with, before re-applying.

3. 0
    Educateurselfposted 3 years ago

Thanks psycheskinner for very helpful comments,
    You are right I am using CC photos, but is it ok to mention the real source.
    I have joined hubpages six months ago should I wait more?
    Should I write more quality hubs?
    And my account is disabled at this time.

I am very thankful to you psycheskinner because you guiding me to the right way and now I know why google adsense is rejecting my appeal.