jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Isolated user : problems verifying phone number

1. 60
    Sourav95305posted 3 years ago

I am from India. When i tried to publish my 1st hub.The website asked me for verifying my mobile no.I entered my mobile no.But i did not got my verification sms even after 1 hour.Now when i retry confirm then the site shows an error message that theis mobile no. cannot be verified at this time.
    plese help me

1. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sourav95305- our records show that we sent two phone and two SMS verifications to the number you gave us between 37 and 41 minutes ago, so at least I can say that our system is getting your requests and responding. If it is not working for you know, perhaps you might try again in 24 hours? Sorry for the inconvenience.

1. 60
        Sourav95305posted 3 years ago in reply to this

thanks for reply Simone Smith............
        But i have not received a message yet.So i will try again tomorrow
        But the site shows an error that my number 95305****1 cannot be verified now

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
          Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I looked at your account and see that you are trying to verify the number from a different IP than you submitted it.

Make sure to verify and submit the number from the same IP.
          There may also be an issue with the telephone service provider you are using.
          If you have a different phone number to try, please do.
          You might also want to try voice instead of SMS and vice versa.

2. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

(He also knows what you're wearing.)

3. Ipskochhar profile image60
    Ipskochharposted 3 years ago

when i started publish my first hub. there comes a window comprising of verification code as soon as i entered my number nothing is appeared in my inbox then i tried voice msg for the same. i received the call but no code is heard now every time i m trying to publish my hub it ask for a code. please help what to do now. how could i request for another code.

Closed to reply