jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Simone - Suggestion for a different way to see Hubmetrics

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image89
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 3 years ago

I had added a different method to seeing view duration for hubs and for seeing other hubmetrics. I don't know if you saw it, as I posted it after you had replied to the original forum post.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/112506

2. brakel2 profile image85
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

Could you repeat it in this thread. Sounds interesting.

3. Healthy Pursuits profile image89

People have requested that columns be added to the stats page, and the reply is always that there isn't room - and there truly isn't room. So I suggested the change below:

"Could a new item be added to the sub-menu below "copied hubs" on the stats page? Call it 'Hubmetrics". Then, instead of trying to squeeze in another column on the basic stats page, when that menu item is chosen, a new page displays with columns that display the Hubmetrics for each hub.  The we could see the hubmetrics of all of our hubs without opening each hub.

Maybe if there is room, a couple of other columns from the stats on the hub could also be included."

I'm sure that there are some stats that have been requested more than once, and could be added to a Hubmetrics page.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

This is a great idea...I hope it can be worked out.

2. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion, Healthy Pursuits! I'll bring it up in this week's community meeting. big_smile

1. Simone Smith profile image91
        Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey again!

After talking through potential executions of this update (and considering that which would make the most impact on helping Hubbers get more readers and income on HubPages), we ultimately came to the conclusion that we won't be updating the stats page at this time.

I agree it can be improved, but it just isn't enough of a priority at this time. My apologies- and I truly appreciate the suggestion!

4. Healthy Pursuits profile image89

Thank you, Simone. I hope it works out.

working