jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Error Message: "Something went wrong.." - Cannot add capsules

1. misslong123 profile image94
    misslong123posted 3 years ago

Hubpages, PLEASE HELP ME...

For 3 days now, when I try to edit my hubpage, I cannot add new capsules. It is extremely slow, and then gives me the error message:
    "Something went wrong. Please try again. And when you get a chance, you may want to report this issue in the Hubpages forums."
    I need to add a text, photo, and poll capsule to my hubpage, but cannot do anything.

URL: http://misslong123.hubpages.com/hub/The … r-Passions

Browser & Version: Internet Explorer 8.0
    Operating System: Windows XP
    Actions that cause error: When I try to add a capsule to a hubpage in progress.
    I restarted my computer; I logged off and back on; I've exited the hubpage and reopened it. Nothing workss. I cleared the cache and cookies from my Internet. I haven't been able to post a hubpage in days. I would really like help as soon as possible.

Michele Jones
    misslong123 (user name)

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am so sorry that keeps happening, misslong123!

As I understand it, that warning message is most commonly associated with local internet issues, and in most cases, the problems resolve themselves.

Are you still having trouble?

1. misslong123 profile image94
        misslong123posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I am still having the same problem!

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We are unaware of any site problems that would be causing the issue you are seeing.

As Simone explained, this is usually related to a user's system or their network connection.

If it is a system resource issues (RAM, CPU) then there isn't much you can do about it.

You may want to try a different web browser like Firefox, Chrome, or Opera.
      If they issue persists in those browsers, then it is likely an issues with your computer and/or network connection.

Here are some general browser trouble shooting steps to try as well.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Diag … r-problems

2. misslong123 profile image94
    misslong123posted 3 years ago

When can I expect this to be fixed?