Good idea for my Hubs...

1. Spence Bailey profile image61
    Spence Baileyposted 3 years ago

This year in school I took a Model United Nations class and we went through a number of interesting world topics. We did a lot of research projects and created quite a few presentations for our class and the community. I was wondering if it would be appropriate to recreate some of these presentations here on HubPages?

The only reason I ask if because the information I got was readily available so I'm sure it would be to  other people as well, and that would almost defeat the purpose of even creating a Hub.
    Is it a good idea because I can compile all the information into one Hub so it is easy for people to read about.

Another reason I am asking if because the Hubs wouldn't exactly be a "how-to" or a guide for anything (that's what I'm used to writing about). They would more or less just open up peoples eyes to information and create discussion.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think that's a lovely idea, Spence Bailey!

If the readily-available information is (1) properly cited and (2) presented in the context of an issue for which there are not any good, complete answers online, it can be quite useful indeed.

I would make an effort to do some competitive research and frame the Hubs in a manner that *does* make them somewhat instructive. Try to think of common queries related to their subjects and incorporate them into your titles.

More here: … ndly-Title

Hope that helps!