jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Help me with the images!

1. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

My latest published Hub (List of Torrent Alternative) has logo of different sites that I have mentioned there. I am confused if I have done right. I mean they are all copyright images, so is it going to be a problem as I have used them in my Hub? But List of Torrent AlternativeI have not used them to represent anything of my own. They are being used to represent their site/network itself.

I am not giving the link to my Hub here as it will be considered as promotion. Instead please find it by the title "". Please advise guys

2. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image94
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

I don't understand the question. If you are just trying to find out if you are allowed to use the pics, then I don't see why they would object since you are using them to promote their sites.

3. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

Thanks EYEAM4ANARCHY, sorry for confusing the matter but you were able of understand the matter correctly. Yes you are correct that by use the logo I am in fact promoting their site but I am not sure if it is against Hubpages policy and if could be flagged for some reason.

4. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

HP flog the swab! lol ...thats cute smile