jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Easily fix for blank or white space in capsule

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 3 years ago

Click edit open the capsule that has an empty space.  Copy content by select all. 

Open another text capsule paste the copied content and save.

Delete old capsule

Note:  If you have links within content don't worry they will work without having to redoing your links.

Check links after you have published to be sure none got broken.  Which has never happened to me but its best to check.

Hope this helps everyone!

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing your tip, tamron!

To follow up on that, I have noticed many Hubbers have big spaces in their Hubs after the first Text Capsule because of the first ad. To avoid this:
      1. Include more text in the Text Capsule
      2. OR do not include a right-floated capsule next to your first Text Capsule

1. tamron profile image60
        tamronposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I had this problem several months ago.  No matter what I did the space was still there it drove me crazy so I got frustrated and copies the content from the old capsule  and opened a new capsule and pasted no blank space.

So who says you can't get nowhere with frustration?lol

1. WryLilt profile image86
          WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Another quick way to get rid of the white space is to put your mouse cursor at the end of the last word and press delete repeatedly. Often, you may have accidentally left hard returns at the end of your capsule wink

2. WalterPoon profile image92
      WalterPoonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I don't know how Redwards54 does it. He could indent the first sentence of each paragraph. Not that I want to do that (it's old school technique) but that indent can come in handy at times, especially when having a line quote near the graphic/ad.

http://redwards54.hubpages.com/hub/My-O … Experience