jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

replying to comments

1. chopsooy profile image60
    chopsooyposted 3 years ago

ok...I give up? Why does the reply to a comment only come up after I have posted the reply in the wrong box. I refresh the page waited an hour...refreshed the page again...but no reply box, so I finally just posted and as soon as i did ...BINGO...up pops the reply button. What is with that?

2. Spence Bailey profile image60
    Spence Baileyposted 3 years ago

I have the same problem. The reply action is a little funky on here. That's why when I see people replying they usually just say the users name in the comment they are making. Because the original person made a comment, they will be notified when the Hubber makes another comment on the Hub. All they have to do then is look for a comment that includes their name.

I always feel silly when I try to reply and have to make a regular comment, then see the reply box, make a reply, then delete the original comment. It's a long process! xD

1. chopsooy profile image60
      chopsooyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

smile That's exactly whats happened to me...but even when you get the reply box and delete the comment , You're left with a big This Comment Was Deleted Box, which looks like I've wiped someones comment off the board...I'll stick to  adding their names at the start. Thanks for the reply, glad to see it's not me being totally incompetent ;-)

3. RaksTheBlogger profile image80
    RaksTheBloggerposted 3 years ago

Definitely a weird problem.