I got a new fan today

1. webjunkie profile image60
    webjunkieposted 7 years ago

I wrote an article about living with a  2 year old and how it has changed me. This evening I got home and my wife found 2 year old wonder around our back yard in the dark with no shoes or coat. I am very glad that it was not last night when it was 20F. Even though I suspected the child belonged down the street where some new tenant's moved in I thought it best to call the police and let them look into it, since the child was soiled an it did not appear that is was  from his  little excursion. In any case they found his home and it appears that the parents need some help in understanding how to keep a clean safe home for their children. I sincerely hope this scare will make them look at their life again and realize the importance of parenthood.

1. mandybeau profile image61
      mandybeauposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This child is relatively lucky, the scumbags that live in my country, throw children up against walls killing or maiming them, go on to produce more and more and more. The Taxpayers have to pay for them, because their braindead junkie P head parents, can' t get work because they are underprivileged. Mostly this is a certain element, fairly dark skinned, albeit the odd european offender.
      It happens time and time again despite New Zealand having a huge social welfare budget, with counsellors Physologists, Social Workers.
      It never fails to amaze me.

2. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

Poor child. I'd be terrified if my son went wandering!