jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

money from hubpages

1. pertibha321 profile image59
    pertibha321posted 7 years ago

i want to ask my fellow hubbers that how much money they earn from hubpages in one day and in one month honestely saying i am not earning much from hubpages i just got 1-2 dolars from hubpages but i got 3-4 dollars from my website and because i am doing it only for charity so i dont mind how much i earn but can u peoples tell me how much you earn from hubpages and from other sources through adsense?

2. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

the forums have a search function -use it - surprisingly you are not the first person to ask this question

3. rmshdc profile image61
    rmshdcposted 7 years ago

You are reasonably better at 1-2 dollary with just 15 hubpages.  My experience is that hubpages.com drive more hits that you own individual webpages.  If you can drive more traffic to your web, then, your website is better.  Take note Hubpages take some share of your adsense space of your generated hubpages.

as suggest by Lissie, search for this topic in the forums to find better answers.

4. pertibha321 profile image59
    pertibha321posted 7 years ago

thanks Lissie and rmshdc
    Actually i am trying to make a serve about it thats why i have been started seprate topic i am not able to know everything about adsense and how much peoples are earning,what are the factors which are effecting etc so i can share it with others.