jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

RESOLVED: Stats delay from 5/23.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago

My stats are showing no update for 4 hours, and earnings for yesterday are not showing.  Please fix, guys!!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

They are currently 5 hours delayed.
      As a reminder, here is the message on the stats page next to the delay notice.

"We strive to keep your Hub statistics as up to date as possible and the recency of our statistics are closely monitored. If you notice that your stats haven't been updated in a while, rest assured that we are aware of the issue. You can expect that things will return to normal within a day or so."

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Matthew:  What about the earnings section?  Is that included with this issue?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
          Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

They are related.
          Both stats and earnings are being tracked and recorded, but there is a delay in the reporting to the site.

2. LCDWriter profile image94
    LCDWriterposted 3 years ago

Same here.  I think it's an HP wide issue and not just you.  Too bad it had to happen on algorithm day. 8-\

3. Jordan Hake profile image85
    Jordan Hakeposted 3 years ago

Take your time Hubpages, keep up with the good work!  I'm good. 8)

4. Jordan Hake profile image85
    Jordan Hakeposted 3 years ago

Hm, that emoticon didn't turn into a guy with sunglasses.  Oops.

5. Thomas Swan profile image94
    Thomas Swanposted 3 years ago

My traffic has been getting nuked in the last 2 days. Stats say updated 2 hours ago... so I guess this is the real deal. Oh well, was fun while it lasted!

1. kittythedreamer profile image95
      kittythedreamerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, my traffic has gone down CONSIDERABLY in the past 2 days, and especially today...hopefully it's just the glitch and my traffic really hasn't fallen by 1000 views a day. Eek.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Looks to me more like a glitch in HP.  Both adsense and analytics are showing yesterday's traffic higher that HP, and that never happens.  Judging by a pure "feeling" from real time analytics, HP is lower than it should be, and the figures from adsense and analytics bear that out.  I  actually had a small increase in both of those yesterday, on a day when it generally falls.

So don't despair yet - I think we'll see HP stats begin to rise rapidly soon.  For some reason it isn't catching all the traffic.

6. CloudExplorer profile image82
    CloudExplorerposted 3 years ago

Yeah, My stats been stuck for many days, not sure why, but its all good. I no longer care for stats anymore though I might add. I began writing to help folks earn in differing ways online, that's all I'm here to do now for the most part. My earnings here are nullified compared to the effort I've been putting into it all, but I'm not complaining, just telling it like it is.

Closed to reply

working