jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

QAP on Old hubs leading to hub's increasing in score?

1. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 3 years ago

I'm not the person who's usually bothered about hub scores and profile scores; however, I noticed something yesterday and was wondering if it's just my hubs or everyone that's seeing these changes.

Before most of my hubs used to be in the range of 80 - 92 or so. But now almost all of them are above 88 with a decent few above 95 (Not my best hubs though). So is this just the QAP process going on on older hubs?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image79
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

From what I have read the QAP is now including old hubs and this may be a reason for higher hub scores.

lobobrandonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yup, that's what they said. Was just curious if the work already began on older hubs.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
        Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The most accurate answer I think I can give is "we are doing so preliminarily." We will be going through the backlog in full force starting this coming week.

Any QAP review of old Hubs now is just preliminary rumblings, as it were.

lobobrandonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ok cool! Great to know. Hope to see a lot of low quality stuff go off the site then. There will surely be some casualties however, but that cannot be avoided big_smile

working