jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How do I get my Hubs listed by group on my profile?

1. Robin Layne profile image80
    Robin Layneposted 7 years ago

I notice other Hubbers have their Hubs organized into groups on their profiles. Mine just shows the latest, with an option to look at them all. How do I get them to be listed by their groups? I have groups assigned to all of them but one, and have few enough Hubs that they could all show on the page.

Thanks in advance for help.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You need to have at least 15 hubs first.

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image94
      EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've been wondering what the magic number is.

3. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

I got the option to arrange mine thus a couple of weeks ago. I don't know what triggered it, because I'd had 11 hubs for a while.

4. seamist profile image82
    seamistposted 7 years ago

I don't know whether it is true or not that you need at least 15 hubs to use the groups....I think I had more than 15 when  figured that out. But, this is how you do it: Click on your account. Go to the hubs box on the right. In the hubs box, it will say groups. Click on groups. You can arrange by your groups by a category of your choosing. After you have formed the categories and saved them, drag your relevant orphan hubs into the group.

5. Robin Layne profile image80
    Robin Layneposted 7 years ago

Maybe I do have to wait until I have 15, because I only have 11 now, and I tried what you said already, and again now, and they are already in their groups but don't show up that way on my profile.
    Anybody have any other advice on the matter?

6. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 7 years ago

The Hubs on a profile are not organised by group, they are organised by tags. And you don't get to pick which tags it uses.