jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Do hubscores and hubber score affect your rank in google search?

1. jemuelO profile image85
    jemuelOposted 4 years ago

I know that there are a lot of things to discover here in HubPages and I think I can learn more by getting involved in a forum where experts and experienced hubbers can help me. 
    For these past days, one of the things that caught my attention was my hubber score and hubscore. I got low scores(maybe because I only got 1 featured hub this time), and I'm a little bit worried now. Well, I just want to know if hubscores and hubber score can affect your rank in google? What do these scores mean? Do hubscores signify the quality of a hub? Thank you so much in advance!

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No. Google cannot see scores.

2. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That said, HubScores reflect a lot of important metrics that Google does see to be important, so there may be a correlation between one's HubScores and Hubber Score and one's reputation with Google.

jemuelOposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, that's something I should consider. Thank you for this info.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

No.  They are like test results.  They tell you what is happening but they don't effect it.

3. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7705254_177.jpg
    Paradigmsearch contemplates psycheskinner...

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
    mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago

Google don't care about your HP scores (and nor should you). The only tiny thing you might want to consider is that you should aim to keep your author score about 75 as otherwise HP will mark any outgoing links on your hubs as 'no follow' which is not  desirable, otherwise don't worry about it.

5. jemuelO profile image85

Thanks for the info. I didn't know google can't see the scores. I'm happy that scores won't affect my rank in google search. By the way, I just have one more question: does having a high hubscore mean high quality hub?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No.

6. Writer Fox profile image79
    Writer Foxposted 4 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8037236_f248.jpg

Writer Fox contemplates psycheskinner...

7. jemuelO profile image85

If that would be the case, then I should never be worried about hubscores from now on. Thank you so much.

8. Thelma Alberts profile image85
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages jemuelO! Happy hubbing;-) DonĀ“t worry about hubscore, just write engaging quality hubs.

jemuelOposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Thelma Alberts! I should now focus making quality hubs.

working