jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

How long does it take for the Hub to be reviewed?

1. sharingknowledge profile image76
    sharingknowledgeposted 3 years ago

I wrote and published my HUB about flash drives but was captured due to free downloads yet my hub neither talk about free downloads nor even a link in it. I have waited and now its going to three days. What is happening?

sharingknowledgeposted 3 years ago in reply to this
    2. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi sharingknowledge,
      The Hub was moderated because it is about free downloads, which is a restricted subject on our site. You can learn more about restricted subject areas here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/rest … d_22756623
      There are two major things to keep in mind with restricted topics:
      1. They can contain no affiliate links
      2. They must be of particularly high quality to remain published

So even if the Hub contains no links, I would make sure that it meets our description of a Hub that would be rated at least an eight in our informational rating scale if you would like it to be published: hubpages.com/help/hub_hop_table#informational

I hope that helps to clarify things!

But my hub want given the chance of being rated I guess. Anyway, this is hubpages

2. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

It looks to me like you hub has been unpublished.  Click on your own link and go to the hub.  The reason will be at the top, with a link giving more details.

3. sharingknowledge profile image76
    sharingknowledgeposted 3 years ago

To be honest, the HUB never contained any single link whether what or what. One thing I happy of is that after I posted this, I believe one of the site MODERATORS OR ADMINS checked my HUB and I am at least HAPPY that it was marked substandard and as always, what I did was to transfer my NICE article to some other site and it was welcomed with a warm smile.

One thing I meant is the fact that I don't bother reviewing HUBS here once they are sent to moderation and all I do is to delete them here and move them to other sites and or my own blogs.

I am happy that at least I am relieved other than waiting for says yet the HUB wont be accepted.

4. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

If you go to the accounts page it will show if the hub is still pending, has been published or has been unpublished.

Thay market my HUB substandard and no worry, I shifted it to the sites which can accommodate it. It took me almost 8 hours to create my Hub and hubpages...?

5. story-maker profile image62
    story-makerposted 3 years ago

something its taking 24 hours and sometime more. I thing it depends on quality of contents or hubpages official time hmm

In fact, I just got an email from the team telling me to re upload it again so that they can look further into the matter. I have done that and I left it unpublished as they told me to so that they see it more. Will update you.

working