jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

applying to Google Adsense

1. evamaries profile image62
    evamariesposted 3 years ago

I am attempting to apply to google adsense.  Is there a certain format that I use since my actual address is thru HP?

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey again evamaries!
      I recommend checking out this guide- it includes a walkthrough of the application process: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

2. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

When you apply for Google AdSense do it via Hub Pages not by going directly to the AdSense website.

3. Writer Fox profile image81
    Writer Foxposted 3 years ago

You might want to wait until you have about 10 Hubs Featured.  Right now you only have 2.  If you apply too early and get rejected, it can take much longer to get accepted.

There's a waiting period if you get rejected before you can apply again.

4. Vlorsutes profile image91
    Vlorsutesposted 3 years ago

The steps to apply to Adsense through Hubpages is basically straightforward. It'll give you the stuff you need to fill out, and when applying through here, it'll automatically select Hubpages as the site you're applying to.

That being said, as someone that was recently approved for Adsense, I think it might be best for you to take some time and build up a few more hubs first. Hubpages recommends at least ten featured hubs as well as having spent some time on the site first. I've been here for over a month now and it took publishing my fifteenth hub before I was finally approved. You may want to publish a few more hubs before trying to apply to Adsense, since that level of time and content put in is one of the things they're looking for when reviewing your application.

5. evamaries profile image62
    evamariesposted 3 years ago

Thanks a lot.  eva