jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

1. Jennifer Suchey profile image89
    Jennifer Sucheyposted 3 years ago via iphone

Any of you who have fiollowed my frustrating tale of woes trying to apply for Adsense will know why this is particularly exciting. I finally decided to close my Google account entirely and open a new one. I was able to use my same email address (not a gmail), made sure I entered my "correct" birthdate, and then reapplied for AdSense. Within an hour I was approved.

SIGH ....

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions along the way. wink

1. leilabarda profile image59
      leilabardaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

hi! I also applied for AdSense. How will I know if I get approved

2. barbat79 profile image74
    barbat79posted 3 years ago

Hooray!!!  What a wonderful achievement!  You must be walking on air after all that hard work and effort! Congratulations!

3. Jasmeetk profile image77
    Jasmeetkposted 3 years ago

Its wonderful. I hope I will also get adsense approval soon....smile

1. barbat79 profile image74
      barbat79posted 3 years ago in reply to this

When you least expect it, you will!!!

4. Kimsclarity profile image78
    Kimsclarityposted 3 years ago

5. Ceres Schwarz profile image14
    Ceres Schwarzposted 3 years ago

Congratulations smile. That's wonderful news.

6. Jennifer Suchey profile image89
    Jennifer Sucheyposted 3 years ago

Well, my balloon was just popped. While AdSense approved my blog, it is a Wordpress.com blog, and Wordpress.com does not allow third party advertising. I thought I had already determined they did a while back, but apparently I was wrong. It's very confusing that there is a Wordpress.com and a Wordpress.org and Wordpress software to purchase. So searching for information for Wordpress can give you results for the wrong one.

At any rate, since my domain name for my blog is not associated with wordpress, it's my name, jennifersuchey.com, I can still use my approval. I have to create a new blog, though, before I can finalize my AdSense account. Which means waiting to ad AdSense ads to HubPages. I should have just tried to get my HubPages approved instead. Although I do want to monetize my blog too, so would have to eventually remake it anyway.

I don't even have the energy to scream right now I'm so frustrated. I'm trying to stay calm and tell myself it shouldn't take too long to create the blog and get it finalized. I just want AdSense working TODAY! I'm so done going through hoops to get this accomplished.