Watch out guys - non-featured Hubs are not obvious any more!!

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago

I just looked at my account and thought my eyes were going funny.

Some of the black H's (denoting a Featured Hub) had gone very slightly navy blue.  Or had they?

I hovered over one of these dark blue icons and got the message, "This Hub is not Featured".   What?

I'm not sure how long these Hubs have been "not Featured" because the difference between black and blue is so slight (at least on my screen) that I could well have overlooked them for some time.

Can HubPages explain the reason behind this change?  It's a bleeding nuisance because now I can't tell what's Featured and Not Featured at a glance - I'll have to run down the list slowly and carefully.  Not so much of a problem for me but what a hassle for those with large accounts.

2. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 3 years ago

Hi Marisa,

Thanks for the feedback.  Marina responded to another Hubber about the same issue with color in this Forum thread.  Do you mind giving your feedback there so we don't miss any of your ideas?  I'm going to close this thread. 

Oh, and the blue H icon just rolled out, so you haven't overlooked them over the last few months!  Whew!  smile

Closed to reply