jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Disappearing Hub?

1. ologsinquito profile image93
    ologsinquitoposted 3 years ago

I published a hub yesterday and it has disappeared. It's not featured, pending or in need of improvement. It's just gone. I hope it can be found again because I worked very hard on it. Can someone from HP please help.

1. WalterPoon profile image91
      WalterPoonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh dear... I wrote a long comment and it disappeared while I was trying to verify my facts in another tab. Fortunately, it was just a comment and not a hub! My problem is that HubPages require me to log in again.

Ologsinquito, I guess you may need to give the title of your hub, if you want someone from HP to help, otherwise they will be in the dark as to which hub you are referring to.

2. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I see you found the hub... it's best to post on the original thread so people can be aware smile

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/113317

2. noenhulk profile image59
    noenhulkposted 3 years ago

Hmmmn, intriguing. Last night, I am planning to publish a hub to reactivate my presence here. Great that I have not publish it yet. Maybe some glitch? I do know but I hope it is fix already,.

3. ologsinquito profile image93
    ologsinquitoposted 3 years ago

Actually, I made another thread about this topic. It was my mistake because the hub was there, but I didn't see it because it wasn't where I was expecting to see it. Mea culpa.

LOL, hope it doesn't send the HP staff into a wild goose chase, especially since you didn't mention which hub you were referring to.

4. profile image60
    babatundemohammedposted 3 years ago

I also have the same problem "Disappearing Hub",I did wrote my first Hub very well but when i tried to publish it disappeared.And what annoyed   me most is time i wast on it.

Babatundemohammed, you sound like you don't use capsules. If you use capsules, the most you will ever lose it just one capsule.

5. profile image60
    babatundemohammedposted 3 years ago

Thanks WalterPoon,
    but, what do you mean by Capsule?
    is it not the space where i can type my text?
    Please i want to know more.

working