jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

My hub has not been published

1. profile image59
    generalbuilderposted 3 years ago

Hello! Could you please specify, what I must correct/change in my hub http://generalbuilder.hubpages.com/hub/ … ame-House, in order to get it published! Thank you very much in advance!

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

All new authors go through HubPages Boot Camp to help them understand what HubPages is and what content does best on our site.  Until your Hub passes our Quality Assessment Process, your first five Hubs won't be published.  You won't receive another email except for the first one sent.  I recommend reading through the Learning Center.  Good luck!

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

You mean as of late? B/c I didn't go thru any boot camp, a fact that can be identified as soon as one reads thru my hubs. smile

1. Robin profile image
          Robinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Beth!  Yes, it's a new program.  We implemented it a few weeks ago as part of our Quality Initiative.  smile

1. profile image0
            Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Whew!

2. Helena Ricketts profile image96
    Helena Rickettsposted 3 years ago

We can't see the hub because it isn't published so unfortunately no one here can answer your question.

You might want to contact HubPages and ask them.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 3 years ago

All the guidelines or making a quality Hub can be found here,
    http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

The email sent to you by HubPages when your Hub was not published will indictate what areas need improvement/changing.

1. profile image59
      generalbuilderposted 3 years ago in reply to this

sorry for repeated message, so I have to expect another letter specifying what to edit? because i already received letter from hubpages, but with general information that article is rejected, and with links on faq, QAP process etc. I have already deleted 1 link among 3, but still something's wrong. could it also be problem in tags (I remember disclaimer about tags were shown)? thank you!

1. psycheskinner profile image80
        psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Go to the hub url, you will be able to see it although we cannot.  Look at the black box at the top, click on the link for more details.

working