Hubber Score

1. jabelufiroz profile image75
    jabelufirozposted 3 years ago

Why my hubber score is coming down evenafter publishing featured hubs. Anybody please help me.

1. 0
      summerberrieposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Here is the vague answer … bber-score

These are things I'd try:
      Check through your hubs and make sure you do not have any empty Amazon or ebay capsules.

Delete excessive amazon capsules.

Add video, map, ratings and/or poll anywhere you can sneak it in.

Go through any of your links and make sure you still want them....I would even go through hubs links at the bottom (discover more hubs) look through those and if there are any sub standard hubs I'd report them (I mean really really bad ones).

Some have suggested going through  those you follow and if you have any inactive ones then delete them.

These are my humble suggestions based on nothing other than my personal experience

Oh, and HP likes balance (so it seems to me) If you have more non featured hubs then featured hubs then try unpublishing a few (not delete- just unpublish) as you work on them (edit) and republish. 

I think this would be a good starting point...

2. Bedbugabscond profile image90
    Bedbugabscondposted 3 years ago

I have seen some referral links coming from MTURK. I think this must mean we are being manually reviewed. See what the scores are on your articles. If they are going down, it is probably because you are being manually reviewed, like me. If that is the case you need to understand how we are being graded to pull them back up.