jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

As my hub was not published I tranfer it to my blog

1. amanda1505 profile image61
    amanda1505posted 3 years ago

Wanted to know from you guys that What I did is correct or not? Actually the hub which was not published here I transfer it to my blog which is mentioned in my profile page. Actually can you look at the recent post which I did to that and let me know what mistakes I have done in that in a grammatical sense or in the terms of interest. I am planning to write featured hubs, so your suggestion would be great help to me.

2. To Start Again profile image85
    To Start Againposted 3 years ago

If you had a hub that isn't published and you posted it to your blog instead, yes-that's fine. Just so long as you don't try to publish it here as well.
    As far as looking at your article, I can't read the hub because (obviously) you didn't publish it here and have no content here to look at, yet. As far as going to your blog, reading your post and then critiquing it here for you-no. That's not really how it works. If you want critique on a hub, then that's fine we will help you but I doubt anyone is going to want to go to your personal blog and do the same. It makes this seem like you are just trying to get traffic to your blog.

I'd suggest publishing a hub or two and reading the Learning Center examples of a good hub. If you have questions about your hubs once you have published here or need help with them, then I would ask for critique but not until then.

Check this: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

1. amanda1505 profile image61
      amanda1505posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Actually this is not to gain traffic to my blog and even I understand what you mean to say. Actually I was going to delete this thread as I think this to be an inappropriate way to get the solution. Can you let me know on which topic should I start writing so that I can have one of the featured hubs over here? Actually before this, I wrote something on iPhone but someone here suggested me that it would be hard to get it featured as it is more competitive.

3. To Start Again profile image85
    To Start Againposted 3 years ago

You should write about what interests you and what you are knowledgeable about. If you are looking to make money, then I suggest you search for hubs about SEO (search engine optimization) or do some research on the web.

Read the Learning Center guide I linked to earlier to find out what qualities a featured hub has and what you need to strive for. The writers here write about all sorts of things and there are hubs of all sorts featured. It comes down to the quality of the hub itself rather than the topic you are writing about. Read the learning center guidelines and take some time to check out some hubs as reference.