jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

backup hubs

1. Csanad profile image54
    Csanadposted 3 years ago

On many of my hubs, I have made a number of modification edit since I first published them. When I first published them, I did save them, but not since them.
    Is there a way to backup, save all my hubs easily, or do I have to copy and paste each of them one by one on separate word documents manually?

2. peachpurple profile image79
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

I guess copy and paste to word is the only solution. I do the same thing as you did. I didn't save a new copy of the recent updated hub. Takes a long time if you have 110 hubs!!

3. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

Download scrapbook for firefox... you can back up your entire account in a few clicks..

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hah!  I changed computers a few months ago and lost scrapbook, couldn't remember what it was.  Knew if I hung around long enough someone would give the answer - thanks LeanMan!

4. mts1098 profile image83
    mts1098posted 3 years ago

another good way from your hub - click the file menu from your browser, select save page as, choose a location and select web page only.  This is a one at a time approach but if you do this a few at a time you will be done in no time at all...cheers

1. LeanMan profile image81
      LeanManposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi mts - this is basically what scrapbook will do for you but it does it automatically.. If you start with your account page and tell it to save from there it will follow every link on the page and save a copy of each of your pages automatically.. very simple indeed.
      It is a free download to add to a firefox browser and very simple to use.

5. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 3 years ago