jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Adding a page up link to each hub

1. Danielspages2013 profile image89
    Danielspages2013posted 3 years ago

Some hubs are long and, as result, takes a long time to scroll the page back up to the top. I would like to suggest adding a back to the top link to each page so that you just click on the link and it takes you back up to the top of the page without having to waste so much time manually scolling the page. I can provide an example of what I am talking about along with some sample code or my website as an example.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

A hub on making a table of contents:

Using the same methods, you can do what you're asking about yourself.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We have no immediate plans to implement this feature, but I saw a Hub that mentions a tool that will add this functionality to most Hubs via a browser extension.

Here is they Hub.
      http://terrancehenry.hubpages.com/hub/I … ack-on-Top

2. HeatherH104 profile image83
    HeatherH104posted 3 years ago

Sounds like a great idea!

3. Danielspages2013 profile image89
    Danielspages2013posted 3 years ago

Actually, I was referring to all of http://www.hubpages.com. Not just for each individual hubpage.

4. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 3 years ago

Yeah, a small arrow (image) on the bottom right of the page as a person scrolls down would be really nice.

5. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago

That's a great idea.  I noticed that Pinterest has this, and use it frequently.  When I first saw it there,  I remembered that when I was taking HTML programming classes many years ago, they recommended this feature as a good benefit for the readers.

6. Astra Nomik profile image74
    Astra Nomikposted 3 years ago

This sounds like a nice feature to have. I even have one added to my poetry blog.