jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Kontera is not working. Any explanation?

1. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 8 years ago

Recently I signed to Kontera ads and placed the ID given to me in the affiliate settings but the ads have not started coming yet. It has been more then 3days. I gave the URL as "Hubpages.com" at the time of registration to Kontera. Any idea anyone, what the problem could be?

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You need to be logged out of hubpages to see the ads smile

packerpackposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I logged out ..... but it is still not showing sad sad

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

I logged out, looked at your hubs and I see them. I found them a waste of time and have turned them off myself, but they are there

So you are able to see it? So that means, I am supposed to see it from different location (IP address) in logged out mode. Is it like this?

And I didn't get you when you said, "I found them a waste of time and have turned them off myself" ???

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
        Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes - I can see kontera ads on your hubs. I don't think you need to be on a different ip address.

I found them to be a waste of time because they only pay out at $100 - the same as adsense but much lower earnings. But I think that depends on your subjects because others have said they are great.

Mark was correct! The ads are coming actually but I a=have not been able to see it yet but I confirm it because the report on kontera say that more then 300 impressions has happened so far. Though I am not able to see ads on my own but still as I am earning. smile

3. adrainsean profile image60
    adrainseanposted 8 years ago

well i think mark meant that  kontera is not good   as far as   earning is concerned or maybe even the ads  shown are not good... i have  not used kontera myself yet

working