jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

New Hub Templates

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

Just to let you know that I have begun using the new HP hub templates and judging from some of the comments and views I can say that at least on my end HP has hit a home run with this one. Thanks HP.....way to go!.........................

1. Blond Logic profile image91
      Blond Logicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I agree. I have only used it once but it kept me on target.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We are very glad that you like them!
      Out hope is that new and veteran authors will find them helpful as well.

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
        Marcy Goodfleischposted 3 years ago in reply to this

How many months or years does it take to be a "Veteran" writer here?  Can I apply now?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I was mainly trying to avoid calling anyone "old" wink

2. Renee Abbott profile image84
    Renee Abbottposted 3 years ago

Aren't they great!! I been at it since morning. I am totally elated!!

3. Kevin Peter profile image74
    Kevin Peterposted 3 years ago

They are perfect for non techies  . Capsules are well arranged so we have to do filling the space using stunning contents . Only problem I have found is amazon and eBay capsules are not included in these templates

1. Louise Lately profile image89
      Louise Latelyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Have these been implemented yet? Or do you have to sign up for a trial run? I haven't noticed a difference wink

4. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 3 years ago

We have new templates? Brilliant. Going to go and check them out right now. smile

5. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago

I started a hub this morning, and was very impressed with the template.  It was a lot of reading, but it really helps to show what is expected and how I can write the best hub possible. I know when I first started writing hubs, I didn't realize you could add more than one text capsule. This makes it much easier.

The only issue I have is that it changes the order of the way I usually write hubs - I generally put the words in first, and then the graphics and other capsules, and seeing the other graphics makes me feel like I should be adding them first. But I will get over this. It really isn't an issue.

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
      Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Millionaire Tips, When I first started here, I didn't realize either that you could use multiple text capsules. Now I need to go back and change some of those early hubs. It must be a common problem when writers start here. It is nice it will now be taken care of.